All service and set-up programs can be custom tailored to fit the needs of any manufacturer. AMS can service retail accounts on either a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly schedule. We can meet each individual products need, depending on sales volumes and service requirements.
A routine AMS in-store service call consists of:
- Straightening all counter stock
- Replacing and filling all P.O.P. material
- Replacing and correcting defective display units
- Product replenishing
- Assisting in credits and damage returns
- Performing an on-hand product inventory (including back stock)
- Placing needed stock orders for replenishment
AMS requires Store Visit Approval Forms to be completed. This includes:
- AMS merchandisers have a set-up approval sheet signed by a member of store management on all projects. This confirms that work has been completed to the satisfaction of store management.
- A photo of the completed job is always taken to verify that the job was properly completed.
- Signed services approval forms are available for each store visit.
- Monthly reports are available at month end to summarize the month’s service activity. These reports are very useful to pinpoint areas of success or areas of concern.
- Any of the above approval forms can be custom tailored to exactly fit the needs of the manufacturer or retailer.